Saturday, April 27, 2013

Special Topic: Aerius / Jae-Hwa (inspired by Lee Junho of 2PM)

Yesterday one of my biggest inspirations, Lee Junho of 2PM, sang a song for me on the show "A Song For You From 2PM". I feel so blessed and happy about this that I wanted to tell you a little more about this character.


AERIUS - THE GOD OF AIR 

(before known as Park Jae-Hwa)


Aerius, still apparently only a minor character in Book 1 & 2, becomes a major character from Book 3 on.
Actually he is one of the most important keys to "The Golden Heart" series. His story is the most moving, challenging and heart-breaking for me to write about. Along with Ian Vehemens he is one of my favorite characters. Perhaps I like writing him even a little more than Ian. I can't tell you guys too much without spoiling a huge part of "The Golden Heart"'s plot. But here's a short character description:

Jae-Hwa used to be a Korean singer who was chosen to be one of the immortal rulers of the Earth. By the time "The Golden Heart" series begins he has lived on earth for more than 3000 years. He has always been a very serious man who'd rather keep hiding his feelings than show weakness. Even when the other Gods - some of which are racist and all are much older than him - push him around he'd never cry in front of them . After all he has to go through he stays very religious and keeps believing in the God of Gods who created everything. It's tough since his only true friends always seem to be disappearing for some reason. All that is left for him to rely on are the guardian spirits. In Book 3 then he gets to partner up with one of the main characters for an important task. This person will show him what it's like to feel loved, that it's ok to show your feelings and that heaven which he so desires may be closer than he thinks.


2 comments:

  1. 안 녕 하 세 요 I'm one of 2pm fans. You can call me intan. An hour ago i watched you from " A Song For You From 2pm " i'm very curious about your stories especially the one which you mentioned on that show, its the golden heart, right? I think that's all. 감 사 합 니 다^^ i'm very glad to know you more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Intan! ^-^ It's very nice to meet you! Sorry, I hadn't seen your comment earlier. I'm very glad you've found this blog and are interested in my stories. Thank you so much for your support =) http://thegoldenheartauthor.blogspot.de/p/about-author.html Through this link you can find my facebook & twitter address if you want to contact me ^-^
      Lots of Love,
      Vanessa

      Delete