Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I feel like giving you another treat ^^

You guys have all been so supportive that it made me realise during the time before the book is published I'll need to provide you with some treats. I'm spending a lot of time on the finishing touches of my book right now and adding two or three new chapters to it, so there's not much time for anything big.
But when I'm finished with it (probably this week or the next) I'll update a lot of things. Here are some of the things I have planned:

- Short character descriptions of the main villains
- Short character descriptions of the six Gods
- The Map of the world I called "Arcanum"
- The character inspirations will be revealed after the competition
- Video-Updates on my new YouTube Channel VWinterOfficial
...
and most likely a lot more! Your support is very valuable as the publishing house I'm aiming for the most highly appreciates when a writer already has fan pages, blogs and stuff like that. It mainly publishes new writers so I'm very anxious about it! I like their concept and I hope it'll work out there =)

And just to let you know, guys - every bit of love from you is returned a million times. I sincerely love each and every one of you for your help. No matter what it is you do. And even if it's just wishing me "Good Luck" - I am very grateful! That's why I'll work extremely hard, just for you who help me grow.
I hope "The Golden Heart" will live up to your expectations and that attending the writing school will pay off.


LOVE YOU!
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment