Friday, November 9, 2012

Thank You!


I've been checking the statistics on my page and the clicks get a lot more each day! Thank you all so much for just clicking on it and taking a look. This means the world to me. The story is a whole new chapter of my life now. It's officially registered since September and now next week I'll be sending it out to various publishing houses. The only problem is it'll most likely only be available in German - at least in the beginning. I'll see what can be done about that. The more support I get from you guys, the better chances I have for an international release! So please keep clicking, spamming and sharing - I don't mind it at all! Like my facebook page www.facebook.com/TheGoldenHeartVanessaWinter and follow my twitter page www.twitter.com/winter_vanessa! Your help is always appreciated and my love for the ones who help me is infinite! I hope you'll enjoy the final result of my baby I've been working on for three long years. There'll be six books and a sequel to them is planned. It took me a lot of time to create a whole new world, its history and to make the characters colorful and interesting.

If you participate in the quiz that I'll post today you can win one unedited, shortened English version of The Golden Heart, Book 1: Ager. It's the exact same that Colin Morgan received from me, just with a different cover. Unfortunately it doesn't have as many chapters as the final version and there are a few mistakes. After all it was translated in only 2 very busy weeks - originally this version was for Colin, but because the delivery took too long I had to improvise and he received one with a less pretty cover :/  Please participate! I'm still thinking of a little prize for the other participants.

Lots of Love,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment