Thursday, April 4, 2013

Let me take you on a journey!

As a "Thank You" for your support I want to update you about some things.

First off: My story is wanted by two German publishing houses so far. One of them is in the process of reading the entire copy of my story right now. Publishing House No. 1 publishes physical books, the other one E-Books (it cooperates with a publishing house that publishes physical books though - with growing popularity of the story and the publishing house itself it has a chance of being published physically as well)

Why I need international support: I want to share my story with people from all over the world. Especially because I have friends all across the globe. But in order to do so foreign publishing houses need to know there are potential buyers in their country. Of course the sales in Germany will count as well, but knowing people are awaiting my story's publication in their country is a plus. What you can do? Simply be a fan of this club, like my facebook page, follow me on blogspot, twitter, youtube or whatever, it doesn't really matter. Only with your help my quiet voice can be heard. I can't avoid possibly annoying some of you guys with my invitation, but good things can solely come to those who work very hard. Be by my side while I'm trying to make my dream come true. You will be rewarded with a dedicated writer creating a world just for you. In seven books I plan to make you fall in love with my characters, break your heart, make you laugh and cry. See this as a passionate love letter to you for your support.

What you can expect:
Book 1 will introduce you gently to the world of Arcanum. It may start out soft for about the first half, but don't let that deceive you.

Book 2 will tell you more about Aurea's past and the development of character relationships. With a nervous, yet somewhat peaceful feel during part 2 of the book - it ends with a bang.

Book 3 will take the story to a whole new, more fantasy-ish level. You will be appropriately introduced to one of my favorite characters. He has a sad background and becomes very close with one of the main characters. The feel of Book 3 will be that of a rollercoaster ride.

Book 4 will be more calm, yet depressing. It will be about difficult decisions and how good intentions turn bad quite easily.

Book 5 will have an empty, heart-breaking feel. It is about missing something in your life you didn't know was important to you. It is also a lot about forgiveness and understanding.

Book 6, the grand finale shall be a surprise. Will it crush you? Will it make you happy? Maybe both? I won't tell.

Book 7 will be a sequel of 10 years after Book 6. If any of the "Golden Heart 1-6" characters will be involved I won't reveal, naturally.


What I'm doing now: Working on books 2-6. Also writing a screenplay for fun, since I've just learned how to do that at my writer's school. So I'm pretty busy and apologize in advance for possibly not being able to answer some messages. I get a lot everyday, so I hope you'll be understanding and patient with me.

Thank you so much for your love and support <3

No comments:

Post a Comment